Friday, October 27, 2006

Haiku Bar haiku

Since the 'Friday haiku' has become a regular (and much-loved??) feature of my doppelganger blog, Froogville, I thought I would institute a similar tradition here on this site... using some of the alcohol-tinged frivolities I have penned in my favourite local drinking den, the place I have come to think of as 'The Haiku Bar'. (Most of them, in fact, have been recorded originally on the SMS writer of my mobile phone, and later transcribed on to my computer. But, of course, there isn't a convenient single verb to describe that. [I realise how rarely I use a pen for anything these days... very sad, very sad.] If I don't write them into my phone, and try to rely on memory alone to preserve them - well, they usually don't get preserved! How many mini-masterpieces may have been lost that way! Ah, the ephemerality of all that we create!)

In the Haiku Bar,
All of us came to forget.
Instant fellowship!

No comments: