Friday, November 17, 2006

E-Mail Substitute

Dear Artist,

It seems you have been reading my Froogville blog, but not this one. Very frustrating, since two or three posts ago I wrote something specifically about you, to you, hoping that you might be able to reply in a comment.

Hell, reply on Froogville, if you must; but please drop me a line. I've removed the 'comment moderation', so you can publish something easily and immediately (previously I had had to pre-approve comments..... via one of my now inaccessible e-mail accounts).

Yes, I was - ever so briefly - able to get into my Inbox this morning: I was only able to read a few messages, and not reply to any, before it crashed again. Galling? VERY!!! At least I was able to read your most recent message about your weekend plans (Have fun, don't stay out too late tonight!). Please keep them coming. I will read them one day!!

Today, I am plotting to kidnap one of the ISP's flunkies, hold him hostage, and slowly torture him..... until the bastards restore a fully working service. (Hmmm, yes, I could be exchanging a cyber-prison for a real prison..... this is how crazy I've become during my isolation this week....)

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Yrs, P xx

No comments: