Friday, December 22, 2006

A Christmas treat for my readers!


I just love this - it looks as though it must have been done by the 'South Park' boys, but in fact it's all too horribly genuine.

Doesn't the one on the right look like Bing Crosby??

This was sent to me recently by my former No. 1 Drinking Companion, Big Frank. It's from the website of an obscure British metal band called Deep Switch, which has a page devoted to
The World's Worst Album Covers. Many of them are from American religious bands. Others are... well, you'll just have to look for yourself. This is one of the funniest things I've seen on the Net in a long, long time.

Oh, and while I'm in such a generous and festive mood, here's a related link - the fantastically tasteless 'South Park' song 'Christmastime in Hell' on YouTube. Enjoy - and be damned.

No comments: