Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Persecution Blues

Life is once again being unfathomably and unreasonably - but not, alas, unexpectedly - frustrating here in my adopted home, The Unnameable Country.

Thanks to unwarranted Internet censorship by the powers-that-be here, my two little blogs are ever so slightly derailed at the moment. I can still post to them fine, but I can only read them with a modicum of difficulty (via proxies, and often very slow to download), and I can't currently access the 'comments' pages at all. Please see today's post on big brother blog Froogville for a slightly more extended whinge.

I am hoping that this interference will once again prove short-lived (like the last two or three times!). And please keep your comments coming, no matter what - I will read and reply to them one day.

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up sniffing glue!"

No comments: