Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Traffic Report - blog stats for November '07

Well, we have at least scaled back a bit from the 'monster month' that was October - though still, perhaps, just a little too prolific for our good or yours.

54 posts and 15,000 words here on Froogville.

34 posts and 9,000 words over on the Barstool.

I haven't examined the detailed site traffic breakdown for quite a while. The number of daily hits seems to be fairly stable (though most of those are probably from Tulsa and myself), but there have been several much-commented-upon posts on both blogs over the last month, which is rather satisfying. We also had a first-time commenter at the weekend (Rachel, from Arkansas, whose blog has the excellent name: "Is it reflection or just plain bitchin?"), which was nice.

However, my attempts to entice more of my overseas friends from my former e-bulletin mailing list to join us here on a more regular basis are still bearing woefully little fruit. I shall keep trying - for a little while longer, at least.

December - holiday season - could be another bumper month! Then again, I may just succumb to SAD, and become a recluse again....

No comments: