Tuesday, February 10, 2009

'Jet-lagged' and shell-shocked

The Weeble, he is a bad man.

As I have observed before, he wobbles but he does not fall down. Neither does he go to bed.

On five of the last six nights (and the last four in a row), I have been out till well after 2am, not getting to bed until 3am or so; on one occasion, well after 4am. And it is mostly The Weeble's fault. Mostly.

I fear I really am getting too old for this. I am a complete wreck. I just want to sleep in until mid-day every day to recover. Which is really no way to live. (Unless you're a translator, apparently.....)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then it's probably a bad idea to ask you if you want to hit Salud tonight around 10 or so? I'm in if you are.

Froog said...

I'll be out tonight, but may have to pass on Salud, for once.

Late supper after going to a speaker event this evening, and then.... we'll see.

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on. It's not like you had work to do or anything.