Monday, February 02, 2009

Traffic Report - the blog stats for January

I was well up to my usual excess last month, with

55 posts and around 23,000 words on Froogville (although a fair chunk of that was reprinted posts from the tail-end of my Christmas Review of the Year),

and

40 posts and just over 11,000 words on Barstool Blues.


The Barstool passed its 1,000th post just over a week ago (with a 'special' about my favourite bar in America - Philadelphia's marvellous T. Hogan's), and also registered its 15,000th visitor (although that's according to Sitemeter; I think the real total might be nearly twice as much). Froogville is closing in on its 1,500th post and its 20,000th ('official') visitor.

Also on the Barstool recently, the Possible Band Names game entered its second year (and, like the world's economy, sputtering but not quite dead yet), and I completed the casting for a projected Hollywood treatment of my life and blogs!!

And, according to Statcounter, we have added Israel, Portugal, and Singapore to the list of countries that have looked in on us - without leaving any record of their visit.

Thank you for watching. It's been emotional.

No comments: