Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Traffic Report - the blog stats for January

Oh dear - Barstool Blues has been keeping up the momentum of peak party month, December. This is a damning indicator that I have had way too much time on hands recently, and have been going out far more than is good for me (or for my bank balance, anyway). While I have managed to observe my private resolution to scale my output back just a bit on Froogville, the Barstool is threatening to get out of control. Hold me back, someone, hold me back!


There were 44 posts and 12,500 words on Froogville last month (I'm sort of aiming to get it down to about 40 posts and 10,000 words).

On Barstool Blues there were also 44 posts, but a whopping 16,000 words (where does all this stuff come from??).


I wonder if I'll be able to rein myself in a little in February. I'll do my best. At least it's a short month.

No comments: