Friday, July 02, 2010

New Picks of the Month

A couple of new recommendations for the sidebar, from the summer of '07 (when the blog was young):


On Froogville, I commend this piece, Judgement, on why we expats in China bitch about things here so much (excessively?). It's also worth checking out this related (short) piece defiantly celebrating my own opinionatedness, IMLTHO.

And from Barstool Blues, I give you my observations on Service In China (don't omit to read the comments as well: they include an anecdote about an extremely amusing put-down from one of my almost-girlfriends).


Do check these out - and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Harv said...

Still lurking but since you asked for a comment, I liked 'em.

Froog said...

Gosh, it's been ages since we heard from you, Harv!! Hope all's well with you and the family.

Go down to String Him Up (early June) for the World Cup Discussion Thread.

James the Nags said...

Thought that the one on service in China was excellent - particularly the P.S.

Froog said...

Ah, yes. Nobody does disdain like the French.

I wonder whatever happened to her.