Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Traffic Report - the blog stats for January

Crikey - I still seem to be keeping up a ridiculous rate of output: nearly 1,000 words a day, on average, across the two blogs.  If I channelled all that industry into something more saleable.... I could have a novel done in three or four months!

And that wasn't the half of it.  Well, not quite.  I also knocked out something like 20,000 words for assorted training materials, and took on a slew of heavy-duty editing tasks that probably totalled at least that much again (and seemed like 10 times more!).  I worry I may be bringing on carpal tunnel syndrome....

Anyway, the stats:


There were 37 posts and around 18,000 words on Froogville last month.

There were 33 posts and over 11,000 words on Round-The-World Barstool Blues.


In my visitor breakdown from Statcounter, I discover that - after long being cruelly ignored by the denizens of The Great White North - I suddenly have regular visitors (to both blogs) in Canada.  Even more intriguingly, The Barstool seems to have acquired a fan in the small Croatian city of Rijeka.

I'm also extremely pleased to have attracted some very stimulating new commenters in this past month or so.  I do hope they'll be sticking around, and sharing their thoughts with us often.


No comments: