Monday, May 02, 2011

Traffic Report - the blog stats for April

Gosh, have I finally managed to scale back to something like a sensible level of output in my blogging? 18,500 words still seems a bit steep, but it's barely half of my monthly record! I should endeavour to keep my volume of posting at something like this, I think.


Last month, there were 36 posts and nearly 10,000 words on Froogville.

There were 33 posts and around 8,500 words on Barstool Blues.


There seems to have been a little bit of a surge in interest in Froogville in the last couple of the months, with daily visits now running regularly well above 150 (200 or 250 on Mondays!), and with a much lower 'bounce rate' (according to Google Analytics, though I'm never sure what to make of that). We've had our first (as far as I recall) visit from Singapore. And we possibly have a new 'fan' in Jalandhar in the Punjab (he/she has apparently dropped in at least twice, for quite long spells): please identify yourself in the comments.

The Barstool, however, has suffered something of a slump in 'popularity'. I must try and think of some way of sexing it up a little...

No comments: