Saturday, October 29, 2011

Going by in a blur....

It's been one of those weeks...

So far, I've been to a book club, a speaker meeting, a stand-up comedy show, three musical events, and a costume party. I've also faced my demons by venturing once more into farthest Wangjing on a secret mission.

I've visited 10 different bars this week, and blown about 1,500 RMB. And we've only just got to the weekend. Oh dear.

I've also signed a contract for a big website development project, begun a new occasional writing gig, and gone to collect two big chunks of money owed for past work. And done a ton of writing for that website. Yet, amidst all this, I've managed to fritter away an entire day trying - and failing - to find accessories for the costume party.

And I've finally begun my house-hunting.



Weeks like this make me feel in need of a holiday again.


[And I've got stuff booked for at least the next five days as well. In fact, I think I'm double-booked for each of those days. Sometimes this city just gets too much!]

No comments: