Sunday, October 02, 2011

New Picks of the Month

Time for a couple more recommendations from the archive, a 'best of' pick from three years ago this month.


On Froogville, I choose Not exactly a poem... - a whimsical piece of verse prompted by an ominous picture I found online, and prompting in its turn a rumination upon one of the great unanswered questions.

And from The Barstool, I'll pick Cynthia?? - a touching recollection of my first room-mate in Beijing.


I hope you'll enjoy revisiting these, and perhaps a few other adjacent posts as well. I fancy that October was a particularly rich month for my blog output - as I was recovering from the ill health that had dogged me throughout the Olympic summer, but still had rather a lot of free time on my hands due to a very slack spell on the work front.

No comments: