Monday, November 14, 2011

Froog Solutions (19)

Froog’s solution to the problem of having only a week to pack and move (a process which last time took nearer to two weeks)….


Spend the first day procrastinating, spend the second day on a marathon bar crawl ending at 1.30am (well, it would have ended then, if I’d gone straight to bed…), spend most of the third day ‘recovering’ (erm, make that procrastinate some more), then begin the fourth day with a restorative lie-in.


Hmm, the next three days are going to be extremely fraught. But I think I’m going to make it. Just about. I might have to put in an 18-hour shift tomorrow to get back on track. And I definitely don’t have any more procrastination cards to play.

I’d better have moderate night of it tonight!!



I hate staying put in one place, but I hate the process of moving house even more.


1 comment:

Froog said...

Oops - well, that ended up being another 1.30am job!

I feel the need to unwind a bit after all the hassles of the day, but if I keep on like this, I will have killed myself by the end of the week.