Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Traffic Report - the blog stats for September

Despite having a lot of time on my hands last month, I didn't succumb too badly to the temptation to over-blog; it ended up being a fairly 'typical' month.


There were 35 posts and around 17,500 words on Froogville.

There were 30 posts and nearly 7,000 words on Round-The-World Barstool Blues.



I've just added sidebar links for my recent series On Writing on Froogville, and for the Potted History of the Beijing Bar Scene that I wrote in June for The Barstool.

However, unfortunately, I have had to remove the 'Recent Post List' links from the sidebars, because Blogger appears to have terminated that useful feature.

Not that much of interest happening with the stats, except that there was a bit of a surge in visits to The Barstool in the middle of last week (WHY???), almost all of them from the States.

Oh, and we've seen our first visitors from Greece and Moldova. My 'model United Nations' is almost complete!


2 comments:

Mike Cormack said...

I hope I might have had a hand in that traffic surge. I added your blog to Agenda's "Recommended Reading" post the other week. Anyone accessing it from China will need a VPN which might make it look like from USA. Maybe that's it? http://agendabeijing.com/agendas-recommended-reading/

Froog said...

Ah, that might be it. Thank you.

Not exactly a huge blip, but I'll keep an eye on it.

I am probably squandering the opportunity to expand the readership by not posting very much at the moment.