Sunday, December 02, 2012

Traffic Report - the blog stats for November

Despite being away for two-thirds of the month, a splurge of writing at the beginning and end of November kept my posting average well up to its 'usual' excessive levels.


There were 34 posts and around 14,000 words on Froogville last month.

There were 30 posts and nearly 12,000 words on Round-The-World Barstool Blues.



And that is the last time I shall tot up my monthly figures like this - because I have decided to  use the alleged Mayan Apocalypse in 19 days' time as a pretext for closing down these blogs. It's been fun, but I feel I need a new hobby. Make the most of me while you can!

Watch out, in particular, for the 7 days of music posts  I have planned here on The Barstool this coming week.

Thank you all for reading, and occasionally commenting, over the last six-and-a-bit years. I hope we may hear from some of you elusive 'regulars' again one last time before I ring down the curtain.



No comments: