Friday, December 07, 2012

Watch this space

Or rather, the space before this post.


I had promised you a 'Music Week' - music posts every day! - this week, and I have been remiss.

I managed a couple of  posts on Monday, but since then intermittent problems with my VPN and my Internet connection speed have sundered me from YouTube. A further problem is that I have been unexpectedly busy for most of this week, both socially and on the work front.

I finally have some free time today, and my Internet link seems to be behaving itself rather better (touch wood!), so I will begin trying to catch up. I have all the posts planned - it's just a case of hunting down all the YouTube clips for them (rather a time-consuming process, even with a fast and stable Net connection).

I'll insert these music posts retroactively into the earlier days of this week - serially over this weekend. So, keep your eyes peeled for the appearance of some goodies soon.

Thank you. That is all.


No comments: