Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Join the great Smoking Debate

I had hoped my observations on the new Face bar last week might prompt an interesting discussion in the comments on the evolution (or decline?) of the Beijing bar scene, or kick off another round of the ever-ongoing Beijing v. Shanghai debate.

Well, the comments are still open for such contributions, and I would welcome them.

However, at the moment that particular comment-thread has been taken over by a ding-dong debate between me and my opinionated bar buddy The British Cowboy on the issue of public smoking. Anyone else care to join in that one?? Go on......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who? me?

i probably have more to say on smoking vs nonsmoking than on bar scene declines and comparisons.

btw, i'm enjoying the ding-donging...