Friday, October 12, 2007

A new record

I have commented before on the crappy service at D-22, but here's another little postscript to that.

It is possible to stand at the bar there for one-and-a-half hours with an empty glass in front of you - and not have anyone ask you if you want another drink.

Actually, I was quite grateful, because their draft beer was skanky and I am terminally bored with bottled bloody Tsingtao. And I need to be pretty careful with my spending too at the moment.

However, this does represent a staggering new low in the annals of 'bad service in China'.

1 comment:

Froog said...

Actually, I clocked this 'record' at just on 98 minutes!!

And it's not even as if they were all that busy. And I blinked first!

Can anybody beat this story - either at D-22 or elsewhere?