Saturday, August 16, 2008

Revenge of the Planet of Beautiful Women

Oh, god.

Last night, on the way home from an exploratory "Is there any Olympic atmosphere anywhere?" kind of wander around Sanlitun and Nurenjie (the answer was pretty much No), I looked in at dependable local, Room 101.

A new band, Bad Apples, were playing some decent classic rock, including some very passable covers of Hendrix.

Not a very big crowd, though - fewer than a couple of dozen downstairs. But slightly over half of them were women. And not a one of them was anything other than loin-tinglingly gorgeous. There was one, in fact, (Japanese, I suspect) who may just possibly be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

It shouldn't happen to an asexualist!

I have noted before, Room 101 is an oddly dangerous place in this regard. I should probably try to spend a bit less time there. It's not good for my equilibrium.

No comments: