Monday, January 12, 2009

New Picks of the Month

I'm a little bit late in changing over that feature in my sidebar this month, but, on Froogville at least, we've already had quite a splurge of nostalgia recently with my Review of the Year feature over the Christmas holidays.

My new recommendation from the distant archives on Froogville is A 'Bad China Day' from April 2007 : what starts off looking as though it might be a standard expat 'China rant' soon reveals itself as a tirade against that genre, and hence against most 'China bloggers' in general.

From Barstool Blues I choose Another Jamaican Moment from December 2006: one of a number of snapshots of a rather wonderful holiday I had out there at the end of the.... (ahem) rather a long time ago.... with my old university buddy the Mothman.

No comments: