Saturday, September 26, 2009

Another useful acronym?

Apparently, the 'birthday bash' at The Bookworm last night involved an open bar from 8pm till midnight.  They didn't publicize this fact, not wanting to attract riff-raff.  By the time I found out, I was already somewhat committed to alternative activities closer to home.  Ah well, maybe next year....
 
Animator Ben was determined to go.  He has fond memories of the 3rd anniversary party last year, when they were similarly generous in giving away the beer.  Or rather, he remembers that he doesn't remember very much about it at all.  "I blacked out!" he admitted candidly.
 
It seemed likely - inevitable - that he would meet the same fate last night.... although he was somewhat late getting started, having stopped off elsewhere for some food first.  Anxious to keep track of his progress, I sent him the quizzical text message: "Estimated Time of Blackout?"
 
ETB
 
I think this one will have its uses.
 
 

No comments: