Friday, June 18, 2010

Line of the week

JK, mine host at 12 Square Metres (where I have been watching most of the football so far this week), observed sourly of Senor Messi a few days ago:

"You'd think the world's most famous footballer would be able to afford a better haircut."



He's probably just miffed because his Mrs is such a big fan. (Hmm, I should probably ask her to produce her own ranking of the participating teams based on the shuai ge index she shares with us in the bar. That might be an interesting new perspective to add to my evolving World Cup thread....)

Mind you, that fluffy moptop he's sporting these days really is a bit of a horror show. Curiously enough, I don't seem to be able to find any pictures of it on the Internet. (Maybe I should try Googling "lionel messi fifth beatle"? No, that didn't work either.)

No comments: