Monday, August 01, 2011

Traffic Report - the blog stats for July

Well, after my slight 'lull' in June, it seems I've been getting chattier again of late. I suppose I must blame my steadily declining rate of employment during this last month.


There were 40 posts and around 15,000 words on Froogville this July.

There were 35 posts and just under 10,000 words on Round-the-World Barstool Blues.


Not much of note to comment on in the "stats" this last month; except that The Barstool, after a spell in the doldrums, seems to have bounced back quite strongly (visits up by more than 20% month-on-month, according to Google Analytics), and is now once again running Froogville neck-and-neck. I wonder how that happened? Also, we seem to have experienced a dramatic tailing off in weekend activity, but are now seeing a massive spike in visits on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Who knows???

No comments: