Monday, November 21, 2011

Parma Night

One of the biggest hassles of an apartment move is that for at least a week or two either side of the moving date your home is too disorganised for you to do anything much in it. Even watching television or a DVD can be major hassle with piles of boxes everywhere. Cooking and eating are definitely out (where did I pack my cutlery??).

So, thank heavens Stephen at MaoMaoChong is reviving his ‘Parma Night’ tonight. Much as I enjoy a generous hunk of chicken fillet in cheese & tomato sauce, I think I’m looking forward to his famous potato wedges even more.

As it happens, I’ve got ‘something’ on every night this week. Pure coincidence – but very fortunate, given what an unliveable tip my apartment is at the moment. I don’t think I’ll be in a position to do any substantial cooking for myself again until December.

No comments: