Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Traffic Report - the blog stats for July

Well, despite being on the road (mostly in America) and thus with irregular Internet access last month, I somehow kept up a modestly brisk rate of blogging...


There were 24 posts and just over 10,000 words on Froogville.

There were also 24 posts, but only around 7,000 words on Round-The-World Barstool Blues.


Not much else to remark upon. Number of visitors is down slightly on Froogville (The Barstool occasionally edging ahead!!). Commenting is all but dead. Well, summer is always  a SLOW time, a period when vacations eat into the online readership, but.... I rather fear Twittermania has killed off dear old blogging. Very sad.

But I never gave much of a damn about cultivating an audience anyway; these blogs are private scribble-pads for my own amusement. So, I think I'll plough on with them for a bit longer yet.


No comments: